What is sound healing?
Sound healing is one of the oldest and most natural forms of healing.
Simply put, it uses the power of sound to restore one’s mind, body, and spirit back to a state of balance. The harmonic vibrations from the instruments have a deep penetrating effect on the receiver, promoting healing and well-being.
Benefits of Sound Healing:
- Heightens perceptions and sensations in the body
- Increases balance within
- Deepens profound relaxation
- Enhances sense of wellness
- Improves sleep
- Decreases stress, anxiety, and depression
- Quiets mind chatter
- Releases blocked emotions
- Entrains the brain
- Deepens meditation experience
- Raising focus and gaining a clear mind
- Calming the mind, body, and spirit in conjunction
- Boosting Creativity
It is not just an auditory experience – it’s like receiving a full body sound massage. The tones and vibrations travel through your bones and make your cells do a reorganizational dance.
Most people fall into a state of deep relaxation. It’s a pathway to meditation, without knowing how to meditate. Many people emerge from the experience feeling lighter, more in balance, refreshed, and rejuvenated!
For further reference, check out this article source: